October 30, 2019 / By Rupp Seeds
Manure management strategies are important for the utilization of manure as a fertilizer for croplands. This issue of SeedScoop talks about the components of a Manure Management Plan and other details to consider when using manure to fertilize your crops.
- What to keep in mind before a manure application?
- The 4 Rs of nutrient management
- What timeline should you follow for manure application?
- What are the benefits and challenges of using manure as a fertilizer?
- What are the commonly used methods of manure application?
- What are the pros and cons of using center pivots for manure application?
Read more in this issue of SeedScoop.